Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Tried to be perfect and I failed,
I lost the puzzle piece I was searching for, nothing is left the picture is unfinished, so my future is unclear, all I do is make the wrong choices, and decisions, my feelings are confused themselves never knowing how to act or un act, say or what not to say, everything is in a disarray
My face is bleeding for attention, the scars are visible not going to heal the way you want them.
So nervousness sets in and my stomach is bouncing in knots what did I do now? I messed it up again.
Nothing I do is right; I really do feel like a failure, one that has been overwhelmed for quite some time.
Ringing in my ears makes it worse; I hate the 3 charm sound that buzzes so frequently.
Instantly my heart races I am saddened by everything that I do, there’s nothing that makes me feel better about myself.
A well beaten path that my heart follows so well, it goes one way but everything else is walking to a different beat of a drum.
Some one smack me, I’m really looking for that lost needle in the haystack, I’m a clueless girl that can play the part really well.
Zero sleep and still going strong, when will I ever belong?

No comments: