Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Lost

What was originally set forth by fate?
Who was I destined to become?
Lost in a world filled with regret and failures, daily experiences have proven what that may be.
Not what was intended, but what was available at the time. The time within itself has faded and died.
There never seems to be a dull moment. Everything always seems to go wrong; I tried to work hard to make everything go right.
No matter which way the road winds it turns into a dead end.
The railroad signs are flashing; do not enter caution signs read…

I guess I left my glasses at home, because I missed all the clues to cracking the case to the everyday mystery of my so-called life.
Wandering questions swarm my already congested head.
Tylenol slowly dissolves my burning membranes that have been swelling with confusion.
Someone told me that life wasn’t easy, but I didn’t know it can be so hard.
I thought something would be on my side every once in awhile.

No comments: