Wednesday, June 09, 2004

misguided

burdened by the daily harassments that pass before my eyes, i am lost in a world of confussion. The darkness of the future blurrs my visons. The blood is cut off from my brain with all of the planning, thinking, organizing, paying, playing, talking, driving, scheduling, striving, living...sometimes feels like dying.

breathe in breathe out, blink, stare,gaze into the empty space that floods the skies. what is this? what is that? where do i go? was that the exit? I think i passed it, oh i was late, sorry i lost that number, oops i dropped that. Excuse me, thank you, no thank you, i can't , i will, sure, no, sorry, maybe next time.

I don't know what that means, I don't want to ask for help i'll look so stupid. I should ask for more advice, but I should know the answers. I think i was born to be lost.

4/8/2004

No comments: