Wednesday, June 09, 2004

happy birthday

24th May 2004


Today is unlike any other- it is lacking complete normalcy. I thought that leaving would make things better, however getting over you is a hard thing to do.

You think I don't love you anymore because of the way things were left, but in the confusion of things, just know that I do love you.

It's just that I love myself too, and the future does not show a bright path for us. Changing is more difficult than you think. Time can heal almost all wounds. I really hope that one day you can forgive me and see that this was for the best.

I know the skies are setting a perfect scenario for the emotions that are being expressed. The rolling clouds and hidden sun, know that this is reality.

There is nothing more that my heart wants but to be happy. Help me get through this disarray of mind boggling torture. I just don't know where to go from here, or what to do. I'm completely lost.

No comments: