Monday, June 21, 2004

an eye through a key hole peering into the unknown
who is that?
where are you going?
what are you doing?
a canary in a cage
singing to the blind
is this what my life was destined to become
bars of entrapment looking back at me
the walls of insanity are closing in
padded rooms bounce off unexpressed emotions
although simply stated they can not be filtered through an empty sieve
admitted into an asylum forced to believe
fat from the noise- ready to conceive
from conception to deception
back to being re born and forgiven
all the regret is still alive
nothing has been forgotten it all still remains
everything I ever felt is still the same
the smell of the walls makes me sick
space is too thin
I'm claustrophobic and irritated
everything touched or said
is another disturbance in my head

No comments: