Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Blinded by the light

In that one single moment of time everything I ever knew flashed before my naïve eyes.
I thought this would never have happened that I was somehow protected from anything bad that could ever happen.
You proved me wrong simply by breaking my heart.
I didn’t get mad- I was too occupied by the falling of my tears.
In that one moment of time- the world stopped, I think I even forgot how to breathe.
Nothing mattered anymore; all I wanted was to hold you-
The distance between us held me back, it’s too late now
My wounds have actually healed.
The pain has dissolved – sugar like and now sweeter than ever my wise eyes see the world.
Happiness is a definite road block in my future.
Even though the scars of my heart are healed, the memories in my mind still replay the snapping of my soul once in a while.
I guess to bring me to reality of the way things are and should always be.

No comments: