Wednesday, June 09, 2004

JDH

09th June 2004


Chaos and disorder, a new life I want to reorder.
I don't know where to go from here, it's so hard to try and start over.
A new place, a new face, now I'm feeling like a headcase.

Talking on the phone all night and trying to figure out what's right. It's all new feelings that are beginning to show.
Lost feelings from long ago.
It's unclear what used to be known to me, but it's okay I can wait and see.
The world is spinning, fast, faster, fastest...time is too expensive- something so rare can be at times.

Paralleling lives that have so much in common, it's easier to get through all this crazy relationship drama.
Appreciation, satisfaction, even the non confusion are the new emotions I have to learn the meaning of.
Although it's still are hard to accept them from within, after the way I've lived before I made this remarkable transition.

It's not easy, it's not fair, but it's my life.
I hold the reins in my hands.
I can actually say I have control for once.
My plane is not crashing into a mountain of madness- so far it's smooth sailing from this day forward.
Out to a little place my heart wants to call Paradise-
wherever that may be, where ever it may lead me,
I'm just going to make sure that I am happy.

No comments: