Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Swing dance

Was I being selfish
only thinking of me
wanting nothing more
only to be happy
I gave up everything I knew
only for someone new
only hate is what I grew
between the glass I was thrown through

Push me swing me
I want to go outside
No I don't want to
I'm tired
Does anyone know what that means?

I've felt lonely for so long
barricaded inside where I was forced to belong
my weak arms were once strong
tell me, where did i go wrong?

Push me swing me
I want to go outside
No I don't want to
I'm tired
Do you know what that means?

Free from my jailhouse rock
ran away from the monstrous clock
no more restless nights of mental block
this life is worth more than I thought

push me swing me
yes push me higher
now that I can breathe
I am no longer tired
Does anyone know how that feels?

I know now how that feels
I know now
I know...

No comments: