Saturday, October 16, 2004

Sappy love poem

Here I am again, standing in front of you
with no words to spoken, just an open heart in eyes view
tongue tied and sweaty palms-my mind seems to be wandering
I don't know why but knowing the right thing to say never was my thing

although every day you are my reason to smile,
the picture in my mind that makes things worth while,
it's still hard to bring those feelings to the table,
my mind can't seem to connect although my heart is able

the colors that have faded from my delicate lipstick roses
images of your face disappear as my eyelids close
it was a rough journey of pain and disorder that finally brought me back
back to where and with who I was always destined to be with, and that's a fact

I love you though, it's true more than words and pictures and kisses can show
I know I'm not the best at letting you know
I just wanted you to know that every day my love does grow
deeper than any ocean and wider than any open field

No comments: