Saturday, October 16, 2004

Apologetic tears

There are so many things lost deep within my own insecurities
it could be the very reason why I worry so much and sometimes
think so little
it's just that you brought to a simple place of reality
where it is okay to be happy, I am not used to feeling like this
I've hindered so much for so long
afraid of being hurt, being yelled at, being screamed at with voices of
hatred, anger and jealousy.
so much has happened to me, I've realized that I've slowly diminished
as a person, as a friend, as a daughter,
I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, it's all I can seem to utter,
shaking and crying, I never knew so much damage could
happen in so little of a period of time.
it ruined me. Now I'm unsure of things, unsure of how to be
what should I say, what should I do, it's simplistic mannerisms
that now are actions of few.

No comments: