Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Conflicted and jealous

Confused about your own life, let's go ahead and attack mine.
Let us look at the faults the flaws,
the problems I have residing within my own being.
Come join me at laughing, in being part of this comical charade
of how I try to be so graceful with my words,
so careful with my charismatics...
something that you will never understand.
The lively hood of my quest depends on the strength that I have when it comes to rejection.
So far I think I have passed it with flying colors,
this is not a CD that I have produced in a over priced studio,
singing words that someone else wrote for me to sing.
I've written, I've cried, and worked hard with everything
I have uttered from my chapped lips.
Pushing these feelings out through the keys,
mirroring the way that I feel with adjectives, verbs, and nouns,
yet another thing your simple mind could not comprehend.

No comments: