Tuesday, September 14, 2004

BFF

as the days go by, I'll sit and remember you, the good times we had
yet as each day ends it's goes unsaid- those were the good days that are now dead.
it's sad when you think that you know someone - someone so well I say.

I will look the other way and try not to hold yet another grudge.
But how could you, as a person, as a friend, as a sister I never had.
Blindside, betray, lie and still to this day- not care.
My glass on the table is half full-
the sunset outside is reflecting all I could have ever felt for you.

Pink and yellow the once shared smiles
Red and orange now the hole you put in my heart-
the hole you bursted my bubble of what a true friend could really be.

Revenge, hate, disgust---don't call me anymore,
I won't return your email-
GO AWAY!!!!

Understand that there are no second chances when it comes to
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

No comments: