Wednesday, August 11, 2004

chips and salsa

Twirl me in a circle of simplicity, let me go with the twist of your wrist.
This life was made to dance in, to laugh and be free in-
leave me be I'll watch the sunset....the wars in my head will not be missed
as the bombs settle within the ground, my social liberties will begin.

Ringing of the phone- no it's destiny calling instead,
talking to the voices in my head
with thoughts of the color red-
bursting with feelings left unsaid-
unstated and far from dead.

Ticking of the clock- no it's the beating of my heart
rhythmic motion taking a slow start-
pulsating and pushing blood through my veins-
love is something you shouldn't try to explain

So small steps side by side my feet will move
Laughing at my past life, I've got nothing to loose-
just that I am happier now, it's easy to prove
Now that it's me and you....

No comments: