Thursday, July 01, 2004

star gazer

the white lines of the road seemed clearer than ever-
the realization that everything is okay makes me smile.
I was just walking one day and bumped into you- it looks like fate wanted me to meet you.
convincing a pessimist is hard to do-
although I'm starting to believe that it is really true.

the moon was so bright the other night that it made my eyes blurry.
the small insignificant rings that surrounded it waved at me.
I didn't wave back, I Just looked at it and sighed.
the cold crisp night air filled my lungs, and I wished upon a shooting star.

Star light star bright-
last star I watched tonight-
You brought me luck you brought me faith-
thank you for this beautiful place

the warmth of your hands, the kiss of your lips-
blinded by the solar eclipse-
so strong of a force so natural of light-
I always knew this felt right.

No comments: