Wednesday, July 21, 2004

mommy dearest

deep inside the walls of my heart
I've been burning inside with anger and resentment
unable to replace my evil temperament-
the thoughts of my past intercept my willingness to move on-
I've tried so hard to make things right, for some reason it just is not working out.

Bye I'll see you later- I'm going to dinner
5 hours later the house is empty the mouths of the walls scream
tick tick - time is passing on
being alone and only fourteen- i make my own dinner
i hate you

I was young and naive- i didn't care then
now i see how much pain you've actually done to me,
the littlest things, not being home, not knowing what's going on in my life-
just being a little reckless by wearing my heart on my sleeve-

bye I'll see you later- go to school- i won't be home-
go to your dads, i hate your dad,
I'm with him, you can't go- you are mine
I hate you

doors that have been closed off and locked for all these years,
it's been shut down and blocked with barriers-
I'd rather be locked inside and safe from being hurt-
you never realize how something will affect you




No comments: