Wednesday, February 15, 2006

in denial

I can't believe this! I can't believe that you're telling me this again!
It's another day of your non enthusiasm, and it's ripping me apart.
I should have expected this- history repeats itself.


I should have known from the start.
I should have known that you would easily break my heart.
I should have predicted you would walk away and out that door, without even a glance back in my direction.
I should have known that, you would lie to me.
That you would deny me, the feelings you know you have for me.
There's no explanation for the pain you've caused, for all of us.


I should have protected myself with a shield of armor...reflecting the pains of amor...
I don't want to believe this, I don't want to live through this YET AGAIN.
I am tired of leaving my place of residency because of a broken heart...broken dreams, broken lease...broken things...

No comments: